We are currently seeking freelance moderators/interviewers with an excellent command of 2 or more European languages to collaborate on consulting and data projects in the healthcare industry. This position requires the applicant to be located in Germany (as some meetings will occur in our Leipzig office). We can offer you the possibility to work from home.
Key requirements and qualifications:
EIU Clearstate - DII is the German office of the Economist Intelligence Unit’s healthcare branch. We are part of one of the leading institutes on consultancy and market research for diagnostic markets, medical devices and imaging. Our clients range from startups to multinational companies, scientific institutions, governments and non-government organizations.
Based in the center of Leipzig since 2006, we have successfully become experts in our domain and completed projects in over 30 countries across the globe. We work with physicians, scientists and many key opinion leaders within the healthcare industry to help our clients develop solutions which can better diagnose and treat patients, and to provide them with data insights to the healthcare markets around the world, helping to drive informed decisions.
We offer competitive payment and incentives, flexible time management (work from home), plus the opportunity to discover fascinating subjects, develop your strengths and master challenging tasks in a multilingual global work environment.
The majority of job assignments consist of telephone interviews with clinical staff in various countries. Telephone interviews are largely computer-assisted (and we will train you on this).
Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, you can also be part of many tasks such as focus group moderation, transcriptions and translations, independent topic-related secondary research, data processing and analysis.
Experience in moderation and/or with a professional background in healthcare or specialized healthcare knowledge is much appreciated and can lead to higher positions.
● Attractive payments and incentives for interviews, translations and many other tasks
● Intensive technical training on the market we operate on
● Flexible work time and we can offer you the possibility to work from home
● You schedule your own timetable!
● Motivating and great work atmosphere in our Leipzig office with more than 10 nationalities from all horizons and backgrounds with a big kitchen for fun lunch breaks.
● Unlimited coffee and tea in the office, team events and parties, and some little extras ;)
The role would start as soon as possible.
● NO HEALTHCARE BACKGROUND NEEDED, but appreciated
● Excellent command / native speaker in one of these languages: Italian, French, Arabic, but other languages (including Eastern European languages) are welcome, with a proficiency in English, spoken and written
● Good command of Google Suite applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Google sheets and docs)
● Good command of the Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
● Excellent communication skills (preferably with a background experience in sales or cold calling, but not necessary)
● Ability to work on multiple complex projects with strict deadlines
● High reliability as projects can last in time.